Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things - quotes of the week

On Dating Culture in China, versus America:
"In China, you should plan a time to meet the girlfriend. But, if you become to busy, you should say 'I have something important to do', and she will not be angry...in addition...in America, if you invite [a girl] to dinner, you have a better chance of extreme development after, so the first date should be lunch."
...insert Chinese chuckle

On Getting Accosted by a Crazy Waiguoren:
"Oh No"
...insert rolled eyes of 5 year old child

On Getting to Know your Teacher Questioning:
Student:
"As you have lived in China for one year, do you find yourself fall in love with Chinese boy?"
Teacher:
"hahaha, No, I am sorry, I have not!"
Student:
"Oh, will you fall in love with me?"
Teacher:
"I don't think so..."

On Irony Completely Lost on your Chinese Students:
"Mouse, why were you so quiet in class today?"
...insert dad dance here

No comments: