Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Suitcase in Another Hall...

In the words of the great John Denver ;o)
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door, I hate to wake you up to say goodbye...

I am about to leave my apartment and begin a whirlwind 6 weeks of travel. I know I have already informed you all of this, but as I learned from a recent conversation with my distraught mother: perhaps there is a need for me to be more specific! So please pay special attention to the following announcements:

Fact: I will be traveling in China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Thailand
Fiction: I will be traveling in areas of civil unrest and untold dangers such as Myanmar or the Bermuda triangle

Fact: I will not be reachable by telephone
Fiction: I will have fallen off the proverbial edge of the planet, laying torn and bleeding in a gutter for the few short days of life I have left in my ragged body

Fact: I will be posting updates of my whereabout and safety on my blog
Fiction: I will be posting updates of my whereabout and safety on my blog every day...therefore if there are multiple days in a row that you do not hear from me you can be assured of my prolonged and painful demise

If there are any bases I left uncovered, please be sure to let me know so I can rush in with an array of assurances. ;o) I hope you will check my blog often, I will try to entertain you with our adventures as much as possible. Please lift me up to the Father, as well as the the millions of others who will be traveling in China at this time. We need strength and safety, and I need to courage to be a powerful witness at all times and dispel the darkness that will be all around me. Zai Jien!

1 comment:

joker said...

Hey, it's a cool blog. I like your contents. It's very interesting. I have bookemarked your blog. I will come back again. Keep it up!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com